Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello all, I went and looked at a 1992 GL1500i yesterday and bought it. My question is that the lower driving lights are not working. Is there a switch for them I can't find? Do they come on when the headlight comes on?Maybe a fuse, burned out bulbs? Any help would be great. I will check all fuses and bulbs when I get it home later this week, I was just wondering if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance to all.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Hello,
1st good luck on your 1500. The lower lights are not "Driving Lights" they are cornering light and are to come on when the turn signal is used. Check that out and see if they come on. There is a modification to have them on at will also. Ask about that later after you see if all is well on the intended stock operation. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
imported post

mwhit1500 wrote:
Hello,
1st good luck on your 1500. The lower lights are not "Driving Lights" they are cornering light and are to come on when the turn signal is used. Check that out and see if they come on. There is a modification to have them on at will also. Ask about that later after you see if all is well on the intended stock operation. Ride safe.
Dead on, and since the Interstate model didn't come with cornering lights, you might want to chase the wiring and check the fuse. They are probably aftermarket lights.

suks2bu37

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.