Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
27,104 Posts
OK< Apparently i have not fixed this problem. Now, the #2 fuse blows as soon as the bike is started. The #10 fuse only blows when i try the blinkers.
That is really odd, the #10 fuse shouldn't have anything to do with the turn signals, only the hazard flashers. #2 on the other hand does a lot of things.

·
Premium Member
3,329 Posts
OK< Apparently i have not fixed this problem. Now, the #2 fuse blows as soon as the bike is started. The #10 fuse only blows when i try the blinkers. I jumped the fuses out to try to force the issue to show itself. Everything works fine except the left blinker and the hazards, or emergency flashers. I have taken off the seat and a good bit of the plastics trying to located the issue, but with no luck. Does anyone have a wiring diagraham in a PDF file they can send me so i have a diagraham? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.
Here is a color wiring diagram for the 94 1500. Yours will be almost identical.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,104 Posts
James McC. I sent you a private message, look at the square with your avatar in it at the top right, there should be a red dot, click on the square and then conversations.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts