Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1993 Honda Aspencade - 50k miles. Been garaged and babied all it's life.

I just ran it 85 miles from San Diego to the house in Elsinore, and it's perfect. All the toys work, (Cruise, compressor, reverse, everything!). Brand new windshield and Corbin seat.

Here's some pix I took prior to the clean up.

It's missing a left side cover (being replaced in a very short time).

For Forum Members: $5,895.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Man... I'd give my left nut for that bike. Gotta stay with the 1200 for now........ it was gift from my wife and I have quite a few hours into it bringing it back to life.

Maybe someday though.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Nice looking bike. Are you sure that seat is a Corbin? Looks more like a Hartco to me. It's got the exact same pattern my 1200 Aspy Harco seat had, and it doesn't have the typical Corbin shape.

John

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Nice looking bike. Are you sure that seat is a Corbin? Looks more like a Hartco to me. It's got the exact same pattern my 1200 Aspy Harco seat had, and it doesn't have the typical Corbin shape.

John
I can't say that I know for sure it's Corbin. I need to take it off to be sure, I guess. P.O. told me it was a Corbin.

I'll find out.

Right now I'm converting it back to Pegs instead of Boards, and replacing the missing LHS cover. Once all my pre-sale mods are complete I'll have the rest of the information, post up a complete pic set and video.

I'll let someone here have it at a good price, or if no punters, I'll send it to eBay. :)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Nice bike, and somebody needs to buy this. Rusty is a straight up guy to deal with. He really worked with me when I bought a bike from him earlier this year. Feel free to PM or email me with questions.

Scott

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
I can't say that I know for sure it's Corbin. I need to take it off to be sure, I guess. P.O. told me it was a Corbin.

I'll find out.
It will be interesting to find out. Both of my Hartco's, the 1200 and the 1500, have a cloth tag on the left side of the seat towards the rear that says Hartco, so you may see it there without taking it off.

BTW, I love the Hartco seats. They have served me well.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.