Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Just bought a 2014 Honda Valkyrie so this one has to go. Price lowered to $4000 OBO.

Hi All,
I am reluctantly selling my 1993 Honda GL1500 Aspencade w/ 85k miles. We are losing our garage space and it hurts my heart to leave it out. It is in excellent condition given it's almost 30 years old. Paint is in good shape with no major scratches or dents. All features work including cruise control, reverse, and the rear air suspension. The bike comes with the original tool set and bags. No modifications except for highway foot rests.

Most importantly, I have had almost $2500 worth of maintenance completed at the pre-eminent Goldwing repair shop in the DMV (Hobbs Cycle). On 10/1/2021, the bike had a major service ($1600) which included new F and R tires (Avon Cobra Chromes), repacked wheel bearings, repaired rear brake caliper, new valve stems, new timing belt, spark plugs, fuel filter, coolant, brake fluid, and clutch fluid. On 10/14/21, the shifter seal was replaced and the rear trunk assembly was repaired with 2 trunk brackets re-welded and lever cables adjusted and lubed ($380). In 2022, new steering head bearings were installed ($350). The bike is ready to ride now and has had almost all of the common wear items replaced. The only known flaw is a leaking rear shock. The bike rides beautifully now and can be safely ridden but should have the rear shock replaced in the near future. Rich at Hobbs Cycle quoted appx $300 to replace with a Progressive Active shock.

I am located in Baltimore MD and can show the bike most evenings and on weekends. Thanks for your time!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Plant Asphalt

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood

Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

1 - 1 of 1 Posts