Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try this here: Selling my 1994 SE. 67000 miles, Pacific Coast Blue. There is no radio with it but it has a new rear tire, Bridgestone, and the front is an E3 near new. It has the usual wear and tear for a bike that's 23 years old. Runs strong and shifts very smoothly. Has the passenger arm rests and the seat has been reupholstered. I don't know the history on this bike but the fluids have been all replaced last fall. I really need to sell this bike as I don't need 2 Goldwings or 3 bikes and the wife is getting edgy about it. So, I'd like to see $2600 anyway, been trying to sell it for 3 months now, I guess the market is flooded or something. You can easily ride this home to anywhere. PM me for questions or directions. The pics shown are a little old and don't show the armrests. The spots on the ground under it are from where I change oil for all my vehicles, it doesn't have an oil leak. I will update the pictures later but these are a reasonable representation of the bike.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
Sometimes you have to market it out of your area. Taking a 100-500 mile trip to pick up the bike is not usually a problem for us Wing-Nuts!

With phones carrying your music or an mp3 player, with upgraded speakers + amp one can easily have way better than OE tunes

Does it feel like front end has been done? Progressive brand springs in front for example, maybe fork seals look new etc.

Best wishes on a speedy sale to a deserving owner.
Picture it riding away with cash in your hand, Results start with a vision of the desired outcome, positive thought about desire,
and asking the Universe to align the right buyer with you (whatever you define as prayer request)

Plant the seed, water it and watch it grow to fruition.

·
big PIA
1,433 Posts
I know what you mean about taking a trip, I went about 350 miles to get mine and rode it home. And love riding it almost every day, Don't think I have missed a day, not that I can think of anyhow. I don't drive car unless I have to

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
405 Posts
You just need to find the right person for that bike. It looks good and you have the price right. Good Luck.
Wilmo, I'm want to plan a trip thru your State this fall. You guys have some nice National Parks I want to see. I'm going to wait until it cools down a bit.

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be advisable. Also right now is the monsoon season, real easy to get caught in a flash flood or hard rainstorm. If you get to the North end of the state, PM me.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,279 Posts
Just a note.

Back in March of 2010, I bartered to buy a '98SE down in Tampa, FL and at the time, I was an Arizona resident.

I just up and chartered a flight on Cattle Car and flew down there. Mike of OnAprayerAndAwing was nice enough to pick me up at the airport and gave me the grand tour of his hometown, and fed me dinner!!!

That started off a 3 week journey of getting the bike from Florida back to Arizona.

I stayed a few days with forum friends all the way back home, it was an epic trip that I will never forget. You meet the nicest people and families on a Honda.

So, just wait a few minutes and the weather will cool down, call up Cattle Car and fly up to Wilmo's place and enjoy his wallet's providing you with a meal or three :)

Then you can slide down Oklahoma way and I can put you up in my new Toy Hauler for a while. It sleeps very well, we just spent the best part of a week making sure it is A-Okay :)

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.