Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a 1994 kwik kamp for sale. Grey in color in very good used condition. I'm asking $2500.00 for it or a reasonable offer. I bought it this spring and am the third owner. I pulled it out to Americade and back. I don't like pulling it. I have it listed on e-bay but have the right to end auction as it is for sale locally here and craigs list. To see some pics go to e-bay item # 300335825698. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

There is some one on triketalk.com looking for a tent trailer now

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Sure wish I could take it off your hands as we're getting tire of sleeping on the ground, even with an air mattress. Just don't have those kind of funds available.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

WE paid 2k for the unit when we bought it that is what we want to get out of it. Not looking to make any money. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
What color is it?
Hey digger time to smell the coffee :D:Dfirst line in first post "GREY IN COLOUR" are ya half asleep or whaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
DigbyODell wrote:
What color is it?
Hey digger time to smell the coffee :D:Dfirst line in first post "GREY IN COLOUR" are ya half asleep or whaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?
Naw, he's still checking his pockets for the 11.30 in change he wants to bid for it!!

:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
DigbyODell wrote:
What color is it?
yup I was sleeping :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.