Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Excellently Maintained 1995 Honda Goldwing Aspencade. 135,000 miles. Asking $6000 for bike and trailer. I will not sell them separately. This ad will go on E-Bay and Craigs list in a few days if no one here wants it. The bike comes with a trailer (360 degree rotating hitch coupler) and removable draw bar style hitch. Includes a cooler and custom mount on the trailer. Custom scenic paint job throughout. Forrest scene with waterfall. Scene continues on the trailer. AM-FM radio, intercom, CB radio and cruise control. Passenger armrests and cruising floorboards for greater comfort on long trips. Driver and Passenger drink holders. Very loud air horns in addition to the normal horn. Trunk and saddlebag LED's for greater visibility. Trunk light with custom mercury switch to illuminate inside the trunk when opened. Ring of fire lighted front wheel with lighted switch. 12V cigarette lighter socket inside left fairing pocket. Custom ground effect LED lighting is much brighter at night. The ground effect lights can be constantly on, flash or fade at different speeds. Operates by remote control. LED's use very little power and can be used when parked without killing the battery. Burglar Alarm LED. Must see to appreciate. More pictures are available on request. Just leave me an email address.
Maintenance records while I owned the bike. 9/1/10 New Rear tire. 4/6/11 New timing belts and rear brakes on. 5/4/11 New front tire and front brakes. 5/11/11 New progressive springs. 8/28/11 New Battery. Oil and filter changed every 3000 or less miles With Chevron Delo 400 15W40 and Super Tech ST6607 oil filter.

The link below shows the price is in the ballpark without thetrailer and other extras.

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/1995/honda/gl1500a-goldwing-aspencade/253547/

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

Larry , thats a nice package deal . I hope moving up and your not leaving us . You know your welcome without the Goldwing or even bikeless .

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Your not getting rid of me thst easily. I just bought a newer Goldwing and I want the other to go to someone that will keep it in good shape.

Thanks for the concern though.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

I can't afford it, as much as I'd like it, so here's a BUMP for a pretty bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.