Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking into selling my 88 and buying something newer..Looking @ a 95 Se 50000 miles Good cond. Any idea on the value of the 95? or any input on what year maybe better than another ? THanks in advance.......

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
imported post

Just curious why you'd trade the 88 for a 95? I have an 88 that has most of the amenities of an SE model. Very happy with it now that I fixed the carburetor issues and wouldn't trade it for another 1500? An 1800 yes, but not another 1500.

If your going to trade for another 1500, the 95 model is a good one to go with. Honda fixed some minor technical issues with the earlier models and most consider the 95 the beginning of the best designed 1500s. Of course the SE gives you more luxuries than the base models. Do a search on model differences on this website and you'll see what was changed each year. Good luck

I made it easier for you. Here you go: http://www.goldwingfacts.com/goldwinghistory.htm

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

The 88 is already an "SE" bike in so many ways. (A well-kept secret. Sssssshh!)

For the $$$ spent, you'll get the same bike back, but with different miles and different previous-owner diseases.

Think twice, Rabbit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.