Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys I don't need two 1500's so I am selling my 95. I have only got to ride it about 1000 miles this year due to sickness. In March I spent over 900.00 on it. It is A1 and ready to ride.
. New tires new brakes only 1000 miles on complete tuneup every thing changed Oil fluids Fork oil all new filters everything over $900.00. Plus I have a lot of extra parts 2 saddlebags complete with lights and cables. A black seat off a 99 2 windshields tall and regular. An almost new set of footpegs and brake peddle footboards for the passenger. and I am not sure what all else but there is more all this in good shape. If you are interested I can get pictures and send them. It has 58000. miles driver backrest passenger armrests MP3 hookup custom eagle covers on both backrests. Asking $6000.00
I can email more pictures if you want. Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

very nice. how much? does it have cb?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

That looks like an interstate ,no reverse and no cb ,tape player or cruise ,I could be wrong ,but I dont think so , Ciaran

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

AW .....Crud here is a beautiful 1500 for sale, I'm broke and asking the wife for money for one more Wing would end up in Divorce court.....What a beauty.....I know whom ever does buy it will have bragging rights for years to come.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

That's what the title of the post says, wex........:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Asking $6000.00 Priced 6500.00 locally no CB Yes it is an Interstate. It does have a thumb lock cruise and you are right no tape but something much better a plugin for an MP3 player which my new SE doesnt have and I wish it did.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
That's what the title of the post says, wex........:cheeky1:
Its the end of a long day here ,dealing with customers ,I am bound to make a mistake or 3 :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Guess no one is interested it really is a great bike but with my heart problems I needed one with reverse.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

That's a fair price Roy. Might be a little late in the season for most. I would list it on Craig's list, maybe a little higher than you have it, and see what comes around. That is, if you're in no hurry to sell.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

You are right Mike it is late in the season I can keep it until spring but then the price will go up.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

royak wrote:
You are right Mike it is late in the season I can keep it until spring but then the price will go up.

If you're not in a hurry, that's exactly what I'd do. Pretty bike.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Shameless bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.