My wing shut down the other night after a long slow parade ride. It got hot but not overheated and was running fine when I shut it off. Went for a coffee and tried to start it about half an hour later. Turned the key and nothing,not even lights even though my LED's were working. Tried to boost it with a fully charged battery pack but again nothing. Checked all the fuses, put an ammeter on the new battery. Read 12.7 volts. So far I have taken the ignition switch connector apart and sprayed it with contact cleaner, checked the main fuse including the dog bone. Talked to a few guys but everyone seems to draw a blank. HELP!!!!!!!