Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not very mechanical....i am trying to figure out how to get into the speakers so i can change them...if it is on here somewhere sorry i missed it!...thank you for this space and your time

·
Pwhoever
3,339 Posts
Take a look at THIS The same directions for getting to the LCD display are the same for getting to the speakers. While you are in there, it would be a good idea to change out the dash bulbs. Otherwise Murphy's law will follow and as soon as your new speakers are in and the dash buttoned up, several dash bulbs will go out. Several of us have changed out the regular bulbs and installed LED bulbs. They end up being much brighter.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your help.....i Will change the bulbs!!....see what i can do about these speakers....thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
thank you for your help.....i Will change the bulbs!!....see what i can do about these speakers....thanks again!!
Don't go cheap on the speakers...I did and am regretting it! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
A bit of advise, DO NOT go with the J&M high performance (NOT) speakers. I did & they are total junk. New J&M's did not sound any better than my 15 year old blown speakers. Some here have used POLK speakers as a replacement with good results.....-Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.