Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 1997 Goldwing GL1500 SE fully loaded 38,000 miles. I am the 2nd owner very nice bike. $8,500 Call me at 4zero5, two zero4, 4five7one and let me know you saw it here. Just giving my forum friends here first chance, will be listing on craigslist today and if it doesn't sell by Saturday Oct 20th it goes on consignment with a local Dealer. Thanks for looking, Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I have it listed on Craigslist for $9150 or best offer. I think I'll just see what happens. If no luck then I'll wait until spring to sell it. If anyone from this Forum is interested I can pick you up at the airport in Oklahoma city so you can Ride it home. PM me if interested or call me

Thanks
Dave

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,859 Posts
I do not think the current financial environment is going to come close to getting you what you want.

As detective Joe said, 'just the facts' maam.... :)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
That's one pretty bike with lots of pretty bobbles but it sounds a tad high on the price. Not trying to insult you but I bought my '97 with 27,000 miles 3 summers ago for over $1000 less than that. And I thought I paid a fair price looking at others on the market at the time. But someone may come along and fall in love with the color and its sold. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the input, the price may be high, but NADA Value puts it in the ballpark at
1997 Honda

GL15SE1V GOLDWING SE

Pricing
Excellent$10190Very Good$6895

and it is in excellent condition. so it is priced NOT TO SELL... LOL

Don't worry your comments won't bother me, there are better deals out there.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
For Canada that's a good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.