Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
The jet holder is the part that screws into the carb body and recieves the main jet. .
That part is only one of three pieces that make up the jet holder. There is a the part you mention. There is a spacer or sleeve. There is a double threaded part with an internal and external thread plus a hex. Are all 3 parts on your carb??? Or maybe you never took some of it off???? Just trying to help. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The Jet holder is the part with the hex and that part screws into the carb body, then the main jet tube gets inserted into that. These tiny spacers pieces do not fit in any manner.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mine is all one part. So yes I have it, plus the diameter of these pieces are way smaller. The smallest piece (the subject part I can't place) is only around 6mm O.D.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This looks very promising. I think you solved it, but I won't get excited until I can confirm. Will let you know when I look at it over the weekend.

Thanks 😊

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We have a WINNER!!!! These tiny spacers were for the accelerator pump mounting alignment.

Thanks for everyone's research, experience and ideas.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Goes to prove two heads are better than one. All the posts and the guy who gets it right has the fewest posts. Goes to show " The Whole of our knowledge and experience is Greater than the Sum of its Parts." Good job KN.:clapper:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts