Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a couple of nice valkries for sale locally.
The 1998 has 10ks miles and the 2000 has 33k,and both bikes are nice and clean. The 98 is red and cream with extra chrome,and gps.
The 2000 is prettymuch stock. Both are $5800 each. PM me for more info. Ditchdigger

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Pretty much a waste of time posting bikes for sale without pics ,, try and get some pics and more info up ,, then you might get some interest ..:)

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Pretty much a waste of time posting bikes for sale without pics ,, try and get some pics and more info up ,, then you might get some interest ..:)
I agree..... but this new system has no easy way to post pics with an attachment link in the posting area like the old site had. Makes it real hard to do for those of us that are not computer savy as even the "insert image" block in the fonts bold and what ever lines above only gives you an option to "please insert the URL of the image" ???????????? What the Heck????
Some may say this system is the cats me-yow, but I have tried to add pics of the things I post on and things trying to sell to no avail. Doesn't matter if someone types out how to do it either especially trying to do it from my phone which is where my pics are from. I have even tried from the android app to post pics to no avail.
Sorry for the gripe... but that's the way it is for many of the non-techno geeks on here.

WE NEED A EASY WAY TO POST PICTURES AGAIN!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.