Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The chrome piece isn't in the best condition. Let me know if you still want it and I will get shipping cost to where you are.

20200506_193142.jpg
20200506_193147.jpg

·
Registered
1993 GL1500 Aspy 1980 GL1100 STD
887 Posts
Looking for part 42 in the picture, Trunk Catch Assembly. Mine's broken internally on the right side, so only the left side of the trunk lid latches. The picture from Cyclemax on-line part fiche, shows their price $59 instead of $0, so they can still get it new if you don't want to piece-out your trunk....Fiche shows same part# 1998 vs 1993.

I attempted repair on mine, but the head is stripped out on one of the screws at the left side latch, so I'd have to drill the head off. It's doubtful the remnants of the screw could be removed afterward, and the broken bits on the right side are gone so wouldn't be able to repair anyway. Best to just replace entire assembly.

Please advise if you have it / the latch parts are all good / want to sell parts from a complete trunk. If not, I can order a new one....

·
Registered
'90 1500; '00 1500
15 Posts
Interested in the front lower fairings (left, right, and center) if they're still available. Although I'm not sure that'll be quite worth it shipping from Canada, hahah.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I need the radiator grill and also the panel beneath it. I am in Buckeye Lake, OH 43008

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
I know this is an older add but I could use the trunk spoiler if it's available

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yup an older post, but I am becoming desperate... looking for a RH battery cover for my 97 SE,....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Do you still have the panel that houses the air compressor controls. I just need the panel if possible. How much with shipping to 58201?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have I asked yet about the RH battery cover. The project I have going is missing it. ONLY need the RH battery cover... Thanks.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,745 Posts
Have I asked yet about the RH battery cover. The project I have going is missing it. ONLY need the RH battery cover... Thanks.
There are quite a few available on eBay, use this Search Link and scroll down below the CraigsList stuff

·
Registered
42 Posts
There are quite a few available on eBay, use this Search Link and scroll down below the CraigsList stuff

I have seen some of them..... just cannot pull the trigger for nice ones when I will immediately scuff em up and "mad max" them to suit my taste...... Have a MadMax GL1500 I am trying to finish up.

·
Registered
1993 GL1500 Aspy 1980 GL1100 STD
887 Posts
OP Hasn't been on the site in 10 months now....

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is an older thread, but on the off chance you might have it, I am looking for the RH side battery cover for my 97 GL1500.... still have yours? Thanks

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,745 Posts
I don't think this guy will ever be back, I did some sleuthing and he is not even in the states:

hondarider204
Registered

Last seen
11 mo ago

North America
State/Region: Manitoba
City: Winnipeg

21 - 38 of 38 Posts