Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

serria green goldwing 1500 SE This is top of the line step up from aspencade ...with 38,884 miles on it.. this bike has never been down, beautiful bike lots of add ons like heel toe shifter,Auto Reverse, driver back rest, passenger armrest, highway boards, new seat covers, airwings and hand wings that are color matched to the bike, am/fm cass player, Cb radio, chrome shark gills, and Grips and chrome plates on saddle bags, luggage rack and Brand New Elite 3 tire's with less than 10 miles on the set also comes with a half cover....let me know your email and i can email pics of this beautiful wing....price is $9,000 the nada for this bike is $8684.00 but there is over $1300 in add ons so i am listing for less....the reason i am selling is i am looking to buy a 1800.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:
Might want to go to the new members area and introduce yourself, kinda the thing to do prior to posting a for sale item:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Hi Brian,

I'm inquiring about the 99 Goldwing. Is it still avail.? Can you send me any more pictures and give me an idea as to it's service history? I live in Cleveland so it would be no problem to come and see the bike and possibly make a deal. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

John Ubinger

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Sorry bike was sold i moved up to 1800 i traded it in...they gave me asking price and they sold it same day!! to another person...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.