Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Bump to add video link.

Someone needs to have this in their garage.

Low BlueBook (TradeIn) is $6,210.

High BlueBook (purchase) is $8,890.

I'm thinking $6,695 for bonafide forum members.

Goes on eBay soon.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

We purchased our 99 Aspencade a couple of years ago...31,150 miles on it...for $7,000.00. It was and still is nearly picture perfect. I don't think you could go wrong if it has been properly cared for. I see it is just broken in with 139,000 or so miles on it! :)

We felt like we got a good deal on our Aspy. We purchased it from a very close friend of ours. We had known him and his wife for many years and had ridden together when we had our other bike. His wife was suddenly taken from him at the young age of 50. He parked the bike and never rode it again. It sat in his mother-in-laws garage for over 2 1/2 years. He said we were the only people in the world he would sell it to. Otherwise it could just sit there and rot away as far as he was concerned. It was sad circumstances, but a real joy when we were able to come up with the money and became the proud new owners. He is very happy it has a good home now and has enjoyed seeing us fall in love with her. He is now looking for another bike so we can once again ride together. Time has begun to heal the deep wound.

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

You do an outstanding job with your video's! I love that 99 se!

If i can sell my Harley, that is the caliber of wing that will replace it!

good luck with your sale.

wayne.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Looks like this one's headed to Oberlin, KS.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,152 Posts
imported post

Good show Rusty, I would have liked to carry through myself, but I can't fight the rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.