Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 GL1500 SE Bike only trike kit sold.

For Sale

1999 GL1500 SE Black has 80,000 miles. Looks like it has 1/2 of that. Very nice bike currantly has Tow Pac trike kit. Will sell with or without. Tires are good. all service and maintanance work up to date. Lots of chrome. Just bought full trike don't need 2.

$8,000 complete.

$6500 no trike .

UPDATE!!! The trike kit is sold. Now it is just the GL1500SE. This bike is beautiful. All service up to date. Within the last 10,000 miles. Complete fluid flush (Brake,cluth, antifreese) new timing belts. Replaced windshield. Has vent Installed back rest. New tires and brake pads. New filters ( air cruise and sub). New battery AGM just a few months ago. You can leave and ride this bike coast to coast now. Nothing needed. Remember the SE has cb radio, toe heaters and vented windshield. The bike has lots of extras. Extra trunk lights instead of relectors. Chome is tastefully don't nice but not over done. $6500. OBO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
193 Posts
GR2-- If you happen to sell the bike without the trike kit, please let me know as I am looking for one. Would like to contact you via PM, but have not figured out how to.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will keep this in mind. Make me an offer. I may seperate it now.

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
193 Posts
Are you referring to selling the entire Tow Pac kit, including the installation apparatus
on your Goldwing- or just the part that unbolts from the bike?

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Complete. Installation pretty easy now the kit is together. Just mounting the bike subframe now and ready to go.

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
193 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. After some Ebay/Craigslist research on used tow Pacs,
I am willing to give $1000 plus $300 for shipping. If it is cheaper than $300, I will still pay that amount so that you may come out better, as I feel the kit is in good shape
from your description. (Besides, anyone who rides a Goldwing must be a pretty upright fellow!) My actual parcel address is Foley, Alabama 36535

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry can't let it go for that.

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
193 Posts
Ghost Rider 2, would a total of $1500 get the whole package sent to Alabama?
Thanks--

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry this kit is almost new. Has less than 10,000 miles and just replaced the tires. If you want to ride your bike up to central Illinois. I will install on your bike. $2,000. If bike should sell first then I might drop price a hundred or so. Would be nice to move now. but I figure it may be spring before we can sell it.

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
193 Posts
I appreciate the offer, and the price is right, but you are a little too far north for me to ride this time of the year! I'm just too used to this 80 degree weather on the Gulf Coast and hate to leave it even for a short time!

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I still have bike and tow pac. And yes if you just want the tow pac I wil sell it. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPDATE!!! The trike kit is sold. Now it is just the GL1500SE. This bike is beautiful. All service up to date. Within the last 10,000 miles. Complete fluid flush (Brake,cluth, antifreese) new timing belts. Replaced windshield. Has vent Installed back rest. New tires and brake pads. New filters ( air cruise and sub). New battery AGM just a few months ago. You can leave and ride this bike coast to coast now. Nothing needed. Remember the SE has cb radio, toe heaters and vented windshield. The bike has lots of extras. Extra trunk lights instead of relectors. Chome is tastefully don't nice but not over done. $6500. OBO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.