Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Goldwing for sale. Excellent condition. Garage kept. Newer Dunlop E4's installed. Heated grips, drivers backrest, Newer vented windscreen installed. Has wind diverters installed. Zumo 660 GPS system installed. AM/FM cassette and CB radio in good working order and has the radio weather cover. Reverse and cruise control work. Comes with travel bags for the trunk and side storage areas. Also has trailer hitch(not installed) and an ice chest that is mounted in the hitch. Various strap on bags for the rear trunk rack, heated gloves and vest. Two helmets with communication systems mounted for driver/rider communication. Additional communication equipment included. Original tool kit and owners manual. Added loud horns for texting drivers. $4600 OBO

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Location?

·
Administrator
58,487 Posts
Location?
If you had clicked on his username, and then clicked on ABOUT, he was nice enough to post Phoenix, Arizona in "Location"

unfortunately, the forum does not, as of yet, show us that, so I copied that over to his Signature and it will now show up under his posts.

If you send him a PM / Conversation message, he will get an Email letting him know that.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
And yet another "advantage" of the new format???

·
Administrator
25,048 Posts
Actually since I posted that, I noticed all you have to do is click once on the username, it shows up immediately at the top of the page: Provided the user included the "location info"
You don't have to click the user name, just hover over it.

·
Administrator
58,487 Posts
Honda Goldwing for sale. Excellent condition. Garage kept. Newer Dunlop E4's installed. Heated grips, drivers backrest, Newer vented windscreen installed. Has wind diverters installed. Zumo 660 GPS system installed. AM/FM cassette and CB radio in good working order and has the radio weather cover. Reverse and cruise control work. Comes with travel bags for the trunk and side storage areas. Also has trailer hitch(not installed) and an ice chest that is mounted in the hitch. Various strap on bags for the rear trunk rack, heated gloves and vest. Two helmets with communication systems mounted for driver/rider communication. Additional communication equipment included. Original tool kit and owners manual. Added loud horns for texting drivers. $4600 OBO
View attachment 321241 View attachment 321242 View attachment 321243

I sent you a PM, but here is link you need to look at for a buyer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts