Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

What weekend would you like to have the 1st Annual Steve Saunders Goldwing Website Midwest Meet &amp

• October 8th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October 15th

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Some have expressed interest in having a meet in October. I have started a poll and would like to get your input as to which weekend you would most like to have the meet. As of now, we are planning to have this in Joplin, Missouri. Please let me know by voting, which weekend is the best for you. rcmatt007 and I will be working together to get this thing going. We just need to set the date and would like your input.

Please vote only if you plan on attending the event. Thank you.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey 1984GL1200A :waving:Have you guys invited the wingnut and his henchman (wexman) :clapper: You know there cant be any show without the Main Star. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Sorry Chris would locve to make it but I will be upstate New York Catskills 10/9-16/05. any other time would be OK. You all have fun se ya next time around.

Manfred:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hey Redwing, anyone is invited to this. Heck, you, Shep and the Honda 50 are more than welcome. We would love to have some visitors from across the pond.

Put some pontoons and paddle tires on those Wings and float on over here. :goofygrin::grinner:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
Redwing... we would love to have you show... it is easy to get to Tulsa from either chicago or Dallas
NOT ON A HONDA 50 cc IT AINT :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

84wing wrote:
WOW 1300 miles one way!

Pick a date quick, I'll have to leave home soon.
At this point, looking at the poll, October 15th is a pretty safe bet.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I hope to come, but may not be able to on the 15th as my nephew might be initiated into the lodge that day.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

rcmatt007has started a new post with event details. I haveposted the eventon the calender.

rcmatt007says that he will be in Joplin on Friday evening so anyone wishing to get there early can meet up with him. I am going to try my best to be there Friday evening as well. I am currently unemployed so I have nothing stopping me. If I find a job between now and then, I may have to wait and come in early Saturday morning.

Ireally hope that we have a good turn out for this. This will be a great opportunity to meet other members and put a face to the names. It should be a lot of fun. The Ozarks are very beautiful that time of year and it will make for some nice riding.

If anyone has any questions or comments, plese contact either rcmatt007or me, 1984GL1200Avia PM or the forumand we will try our best to get you an answer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.