Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

On my trip and camping with Ray and Tracy I stopped at the Hendersonville, NC dealer to order some parts and met a real nice couple from the Netherlands that had just bought a new 1800 to ride here for the next 2 years while he is working in Virginia Beach and is a member of the Netherlands military and this is his assignment for the next 2 years.

He belongs to a Goldwing group over there for 1200 SEi's and they are looking for a couple of SEi's to buy over here and ship back for use as bike parts.

I have his email and can provide it upon request in a pm once some bikes are found.

I gave him the website and he should be joining us in the next week or so as he and his wife are going to be down here for a couple of days riding the new 1800 he bought to get used to it before heading back to Virginia Beach.

Once the bikes are found then the seller and he can work out the deals.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Hi Michael,

I've got a spare 1200 SEi bike that would be adecent parts bike. Can't remember the mileage but I think it was about 55k. Got it shipped up here from a Texas member back in March and I haven't got time to restore it. It definitely needs paint becausesome parts had been rattle canned and look atrocious.Also, I haven't gotten deep into it. Only time I tried cranking it over was with a bad battery and it didn't crank, so I left it sit since some other things came up.

Here's the catch...I'm leaving on 7/7 and won't be back until 7/27. If you think they'd be interested, please pass on my number 708.717.2275 and my email

mkharofa
at
excite.com

and maybe we can figure this out before I leave tomorrow. I can have a neighbor give their shippers access if they can't wait. Price is 2k. Thanks.

reformatted email address to Trojan proof

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Time is not of the essence right now, still in the search phase. Plus the way he wrote his email addy isn't all that clear and has been rejected by Hotmail twice now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.