Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are in Florida at The Villages. PICK - UP ONLY I'm listing for a friend that does not do internet
2 HJC white open face helmets . Only used 3 times. They are just like new. First one is IS-33 II White sml helmet paid $150, second one is IS-33 White xlg helmet paid $150, both have J&M headset Elite 801 Custom OF/FL with connection cords cost $300, If you ride you know how expensive this set up is. Both helmets have retractable sun visor. Sold my Gold wing and and now we have no use for these. My loss your gain. $450 OBO

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
hope they sell.....
it is a fact that once we buy personal items like this, it is difficult, if not impossible to recover their value upon resale.

I own a HJC helmet, but never did put a comm set in it....
now with a Shoei II and EdSets complete setup, my helmet is a $1,000 cash outlay, but to resell it?

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. They have over $600 in them and I'm sure they would take a reasonable offer. They used to ride and sold their bikle when they moved to Florida, bought another Wing but only rode it 3 times and sold it. Just trying to get some of the money back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts