Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
imported post

Busdriver,

I am assuming you are using a female jack to the connector block. The GPS and Radar plugs into the female jack. If you only have onewire to the Mic+ side you will also need to run a wire to a grounding spot or to the Mic ground wire on the connector block.

I am able to use my phone and GPS at the same time and it is connected at the headset connector block using the Mic+ and Mic ground wires. If I am on the phone, I can still hear the GPS (and so does the person I am talking to:cheeky1:) and the passenger can also hear the GPS and phone and talk on the phone.

The only problem I have right now is the feedback I get when I plug the GPS into the power supply and have it connected to the headset. Just haven't tackled this problem yet as I don't use my GPS alot except on long trips. Plugging the GPS into the power supply (unhooked from headset jack) does not affect the phone with any feedback.

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
imported post

Busdriver,

I am assuming you are using a female jack to the connector block. The GPS and Radar plugs into the female jack. If you only have onewire to the Mic+ side you will also need to run a wire to a grounding spot or to the Mic ground wire on the connector block.

I am able to use my phone and GPS at the same time and it is connected at the headset connector block using the Mic+ and Mic ground wires. If I am on the phone, I can still hear the GPS (and so does the person I am talking to:cheeky1:) and the passenger can also hear the GPS and phone and talk on the phone.

The only problem I have right now is the feedback I get when I plug the GPS into the power supply and have it connected to the headset. Just haven't tackled this problem yet as I don't use my GPS alot except on long trips. Plugging the GPS into the power supply (unhooked from headset jack) does not affect the phone with any feedback.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.