Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we are slower than we have EVER been, think I know why if everyone is getting this BS. I got the 2 step log in screen this morning and it really pissed me off, enough of this BS. It's a discussion forum, not a banking web site for God's sake.

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I give up. If you can't trust the staff what are we for?

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's not the staff that's untrusted - they have the second F of 2FA... It's the rest of us plebes who are constantly attacking the staff's credentials and trying to get to all the loot hidden behind the scenes that you have to watch out for. We are bikers, after all...

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not the staff that's untrusted - they have the second F of 2FA... It's the rest of us plebes who are constantly attacking the staff's credentials and trying to get to all the loot hidden behind the scenes that you have to watch out for. We are bikers, after all...
I'm not a biker so I don't know what that's about but I am staff and I know what goes on with us.

·
Administrator
1,191 Posts
Hello all,

Our team has a bit of a backlog so sorry for any delayed responses.

Right now our main focus is the site speed issues and reviewing spam tools, once those are sorted out we will move back towards adding new features and bug fixes.

More info on two factor:

Jeff M

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We still have to maintain security on our network. 2FA will only effect Mod/sMod/Admin accounts.
-Philip
That is NOT true, I logged in with my other account, regular member and had to go through that.

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the point of this again? Am I suddenly going to turn into a spammer in 30 days?
Untitled.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts