Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Thats Great, now continue to enjoy that ride.
and the stainless Braided hose is the only way to Go

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
imported post

They sure are Lightin,firm brake levers and lots more brake power.Massive improvement on overloaded Goldwings originals.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
imported post

Camping in a tent in with all the wind and rain we get in the UK:smiler:.With the disabilities wastaking its toll on the knackered bodyat the ralliesand getting a real pain.

Decided a teardrop trailer was the way forward,but the price they want for the ready made jobbies:shock:.Decided to construct myself,here's the progress so far.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

That is Brilliant, Al!!! Just remember, lots of pics. Angela:waving::action::action::blowingup::blowingup::blowingup::jumper:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
imported post

Attended 1st rally with the newly built teardrop...Goldwing trike handled it fine and despite some heavy thundery showers was warm,dry and toasty:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Yep Lookin Good and check out time Is when ever you want it to be.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Al,congratulations! What a beeeauuutiful rig. Trailer is Brilliant. You must be dead chuft? Cheers Angela.:waving::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
imported post

Left it connected all weekend Lightin,will be great on the long trips for the quick night stops.

Thankyou Angela really happy how the trailer turned out,not bothered what the weather throws atus now on the rallies and trips away:action::action:

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hi Al,
All in all, how would you say the trike conversion went? I too, need to convert to a trike do to health reasons.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
imported post

Al, I just finished reading your entire build and wanted to say congrats on a beautiful build, it enlightens me to see what one can do when there is enough motovation. I to will be on trike one day and after reading and seeing this think I could also acomplish it, again congratulations and have fun on your new adventures, cheers

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
imported post

barrykat wrote:
Hi Al,
All in all, how would you say the trike conversion went? I too, need to convert to a trike do to health reasons.
Hi Barry really enjoying the trike,the Tri-wing kit went together okay...Althou not the easiest kit to build....For the money im very pleased how it turned out,going to plenty of rallies,shows and ride outs.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Earlier this year the trike had major surgery on front end. Wasp Motorcycles leading link front end,car front wheel.175;60;/15 tyre. Sports bike 4 piston calipers.
The steerings nows awesome,much lighter 1 handed steering.Really stable in the turns.Much better braking.Its been well worth the wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful bike.
I am in the process of gathering parts and stuff to convert to a trike also.
Due to mine being a 1200, the only choice I have is the Tri-Wing kit.
Being able to see yours go together has made the decision much easier for me.

301 - 313 of 313 Posts