Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2000 Goldwing for sale.

5K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  newday777 
#1 ·
imported post

I have a 2000 SE GoldWing with 36,000 miles for sale. Has a Corbin seat and a short windshield. Will try to add pics later. Price is $8000. Call 979-216 6226 for more info. Bike is located in Bay City, Texas. Delivery possible. Thanks,

Eddie Milton

#2 ·
imported post

No response to my ad? Is it because of no pics, not enough info or the price is too high or all three. Not sure how to add a picture, any suggestions appreciated. Thank you,

Eddie Milton

#3 ·
imported post

The price seems ok, but it would depend on what it is...... No pics, we don't know what it looks like, then theres the Maintenance thing..... But the price would seem right for the year. Pics would help. Upload them to your Photo Gallery by clicking on "Photo Gallery" on the right hand side of the main screen. You can upload 5 at a time. Once uploaded, hit the reply button to your post and add as many pictures as you like to your thread.

#4 ·
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
The price seems ok, but it would depend on what it is...... No pics, we don't know what it looks like, then theres the Maintenance thing..... But the price would seem right for the year. Pics would help. Upload them to your Photo Gallery by clicking on "Photo Gallery" on the right hand side of the main screen. You can upload 5 at a time. Once uploaded, hit the reply button to your post and add as many pictures as you like to your thread.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

#5 ·
imported post

Here is a picture of my bike on my trip from Detroit to Houston in August of 2010. The bike has a back tire and rim with only around 3k miles on them. The front tire has about 50% tread left. The Corbin seat has a plug-in on it and I assume it's a heated seat. Had all fluids changed and speedometer cablereplaced about 1500 miles ago. Windshield is a little blurry, will replaceif buyer wishes. Hate to sell but Daughter needs car paid off worse than I need a bike. Plus now will have excuse to buy 1800 next year some time. Will try to take more pics next week. Thank you,

Eddie Milton

Attachments

#7 ·
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
a goldwing at a gas station thats sacrilidge.... lmao looks purdy tho
They do suck down the gas if you are a heavy right hand. Maybe its the gloves fault!
I rode yesterday in NH, 43 out. Had to stop twice for gas on 200 mile rideabout having fun before heading south to AL then west bound back to San Diego.

Yes that's a purty color.

#8 ·
imported post

I think it's a good price for a good bike. Selling stuff these days takes patience. People are very cautious about spending money, assuming they have any.

It's also a bit late in the season for the northern crowd so there are a lot of fence sitters.

#14 ·
imported post

That's a nice bike... with low mileage... hold as tight as you can but be willing to budge a bit... +/- $500. Understand that as nice as that ride is... there are 1800's selling in that same price range. That's the bummer of buying the last year of a model run.

Man, that is a nice ride... tasty sweet.

I'd post lots of pics detailing the obvious attributes of your ride.

#17 ·
imported post

Just added 2 more pics of the bike to My Gallery, will have more later this week. Thanks for looking,

Eddie Milton

#19 ·
imported post

Nice looking bike. May be a little high on the price for the end of the year. Its a shame its not spring. I believe it could sell for your asking price. You might try craigslist to sell it also. Texas is a little far to travel for me at present. I am up here in Minnesota. Tahnks for the picture to get a look at. Make sure the seat heater works as the Corbin is notorious for not lasting.
Best Regards
Dinos735
:band:

#20 ·
imported post

Just added more pics to My Gallery, thanks for looking.

Eddie Milton

#21 ·
imported post

Very nice bike and not even broke in yet. your price is fine for your bike .dont worry about the early 1800's going for around the same price.

There is a reason for that they wernt what honda Cracked them up to be.

thats the truth. The 1500 after 96 is still and always will be the far better superior Machine.

Hang in there the bubble has busted for the 1800 sales and the previous 1500 owners are looking back at the 1500's.

#22 ·
imported post

BEAUTIFUL bike! Good price and very close to me. Unfortunately you are selling it about 2 months too early! Come Feb or March, I would be all over that. I'm planning a purchase after my tax return and after I sell my '84 GL1200 and part out or sell my '94 GL1500. Maybe you will still have it then...

#25 ·
imported post

Probably not for much longer from the looks of it. Looks like Silicon Samhas his eye on the best year, model and color of the 1500's. :action::cheesygrin:

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.