Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:15blue: 2000 Goldwing SE with 31 k {original miles} is wired for intercome, but comes with wireless intercom alredy instaled in the helmets that come with bike. Also has ring of fire lites, fog lites,Am Fm cassett, on bord air comp. driver backrest, cb radio,realy nice very low milage bike. If interested send msg. $ 8700.00 or best reasonable offer, located in Bluff City TN. Aprox. 5 miles from Bristol Moter Speedway.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff, the reason Im selling is a very good friend of mine got killed on his bike two years ago and iv just not been into it anymore have put less than 100 miles on it in past two years.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
My dad was killed in a car accident July 4th, 1971. Never kept me out of a car. At 550,000 miles on motorcycles so far.
gumbyred

·
Administrator
58,439 Posts
I didn't mention that a big 18 wheeler tried to kill me, but I am back on a bike.

Same line of thought as when the horse used to buck me off in my younger years, hell just get back on that horse and ride him.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Jeff, the reason Im selling is a very good friend of mine got killed on his bike two years ago and iv just not been into it anymore have put less than 100 miles on it in past two years.
I've got the same bike, bought it in 2008 with just under 9000 mile from a couple that had lost their riding buddy friends 2 years before selling their bike to me. It's a tough thing to get past for a lot of people! All the best to you and someone is going to get a nice bike!

John

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Everyone grieves differently. I can understand how losing a buddy that way could sour the riding experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.