Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a local widow looking to sell this trike to get rid of it. She's asking $6000.00 but may negotiate. From what I've seen the bike is a late 2000 model (1500) but the title shows 2001 which may be a title error or ??

I went and looked at it and it did start but needs fresh gas and a can or two of Seafoam ran through it. I has been sitting in their barn for 1½ years. The front tire has to been replaced as it has severe dry rot and the valve stem has been broken off. The back tires are low on air but seems to be ok.

All if the body work is in good condition. I'm not sure of the make of the trike conversion but it looks nice. There is a drip from the fuel petcock drain hose under the bike.

I should have taken more pictures of the bike but was really debating on getting the bike myself but I simply don't have the time to work on it.

If you're interested PM me and I'll get you her phone number.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
sent you a message, I'm interested in talking to her about this trike

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
I will be going to pick up this bike next weekend

Reactions: AZgl1800 and dwade

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Well this trike has made the trek from IN. to GA. and is officially at it's new home.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this trike has made the trek from IN. to GA. and is officially at it's new home.
Thank you for letting me know. Best wishes with the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts