Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just received a brand new remote for my GL 1800. Is it possible to program from my old remote to the new one ? I couldn't find any information in the service manual and the ops manual said to take it to your dealer to have it programmed. Sure could use some help with this one !

Thanks,

TJ

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

This should work:

1. Turn the ignition switch on - between one and four seconds and press the trunk "Pop-Up" button on the transmitter while aiming the transmitter at the trunk. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch off. Note: keep the timing between one and four seconds, too fast or too slow will cause the control unit to lose the stored codes.
2. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch on. Between one and four seconds, press the trunk " Pop-Up " button on the transmitter while aiming the transmitter at the trunk. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch off.
3. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch on. Between one and four seconds, press the trunk " Pop-Up " button on the transmitter while aiming the transmitter at the trunk. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch off.
4. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch on. Between one and four seconds, press the trunk " Pop-Up " button on the transmitter while aiming the transmitter at the trunk. Leave the ignition switch on.
5. Within 15 seconds, aim the transmitter (up to three) whose codes you want to store at the trunk and press the " Pop-Up " button once on each transmitter.
6. Between one and four seconds, turn the ignition switch off.
7. Confirm proper operation with the new code(s).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.