Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800, Titanium or dark metallic silver(depending on which website you look at), 28000 miles, $11,500.00. Located in Claremore/Tulsa, Ok.

This bike has...Tulsa Windshield, driving/fog lights, rear speakers, mp3/aux cord & lighter plug, cb radio, Utopia drivers backrest, lighted rear spoiler, Kuryakyn luggage rack, Kuryakyn heal/toe shifter, Kuryakyn front driver pegs, factory cd player - not installed.

This bike has had three owners. At 50, I am the youngest of the three so it has not wanted for anything and has been well cared for. It doesn't have a lot of extra chrome and lights but it does have everything a rider needs to be comfortable. It started out in Oregon, then moved to San Antonio, where I bought it sight unseen except pictures. The first time I saw it was when the owner picked me up at the airport. It now resides along Route 66, just a couple of miles from the Blue Whale. It has never been wrecked or dropped and has always had a garage to stay in. Just put a new Bridgestone tire on the rear. The old one had a puncture and it was questionable whether it should be repaired or replaced. The front Bridgestone is still in good shape. I can't think of a thing wrong with this bike and I would not think twice about taking off this morning for a trip to anywhere in the United States. The only thing that I don't know about is the factory cd player. When I got the bike, it and the bracket were in a box in the trunk. I was told it worked but I never had it installed so I honestly can't say whether it works or not.

After years of renting apartments and houses, I have recently purchased my first home. There are many projects that I want to do there and they all require money and I just don't have enough money for boththe house and the bike. At $11,500, I think it is priced fairly but would entertain any reasonable offers.

I am trying to attach a picture but we will see if it actually works or not. I do have pictures I can email. Please message me here or email me at [email protected] att.net (take out the space). Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.