Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2003 1800 ABS silver in Ireland American spec

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Redwing 
#1 ·
imported post

I have a beautiful 2003 1800 silverwith ABS and its American spec for sale with only 6600 miles on it ,This bike is like new with only one owner All import duties and taxes paid ,I can be contacted on 086 8113750 within Ireland or +353 86 8113750 from outside ,price is 21000 euro ..bike can be seen in Dublin or Wexford .cheers Ciaran

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Hey wexman :waving:Thats aNice :18grey:but she is not the fastest colour. Hope you have a good and quick sale. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:
I also have a red one for sale ...but the silver one looked faster ..ciaran

#10 ·
imported post

Laureon wrote:
Hey Wexman,

good luck that you sell the Bike thisquick. But do you realy reach a Sale-Price

of 21.000 Euro? :)

What does this bike cost new, incl. tax in Ireland?
Hey Laureon Welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:

My neighbour paid 25000 euro newfor his '02:18red::doh:that was a discount of 3000 euro off the full retail price. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

#11 ·
imported post

What we have that you dont have in Germany is registration tax ,,,We have to pay over 2000 euro just to get the bike registered ,,But we are still cheaper than holland or France ...Cheers Ciaran

#19 ·
imported post

wexman wrote:
What we have that you dont have in Germany is registration tax ,,,We have to pay over 2000 euro just to get the bike registered ,
Is that an annual tax or a one time tax? Is it the same for any bike or is it based on the book value?

#21 ·
imported post

Scout Guy wrote:
wexman wrote:
What we have that you dont have in Germany is registration tax ,,,We have to pay over 2000 euro just to get the bike registered ,
Is that an annual tax or a one time tax? Is it the same for any bike or is it based on the book value?
Hey Scout Guy :waving:This Tax is called 'Vehicle Registration Tax' (V.R.T.) :whip:

It only applies once, :clapper:when a person imports a new or second hand vehicle into The Republic of Ireland :weightlifter:The value depends on the age of the particular vehicle being imported. :2finger: Have a look here http://www.goldwingfacts.com/GoldwingTips.htm :dance:this will give you a good idea of the charges for wings. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.