Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am selling my 2003 Candy Orange Goldwing. This motorcycle has a brand new battery, and just recently had a full service and new fork seals. The motorcycle has been well treated and has been on several cross country tours. She runs like new with 118,XXX miles on her. Serious inquiries only. I live on Fort Belvoir, please give me a call if you are interested I am asking $9200 obo. 520 508 3422...please no calls after 9pm. Thanks.

Jeff

Also equipped with
*Small receiver for a trailer or luggage platform
CB and Antenna
Highway Pegs
Trickle Charger (hardwired to battery)
Tulsa Tall Windshield

Will throw in 2 full face helmets with headsets and mics

Attachments

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Be patient, Rome wasnt built in a day...Its only been 24 hrs and you gotta give guys a chance to check stuff out...Looks like nice bike though. Good luck..

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Check out kelley blue book for your area...that should tell you where you need to price it. Also take into consideration if you have to sell or can you wait it out for the price you need. If you need quick sale thats something to consider...Welcome to the forum too btw !!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks....I don't need a quick sale. I would offer a deal to forum members though. The only reason I asked was to make sure I wasn't over asking it's value. A potential buyer told me he thought it was only worth 4 k...because he said kbb booked it out that way. I think he was low balling me and hoping I was desperate to sell it.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

I have not looked at KBB, but if someone only said it was worth 4k then he was lowballing you IMHO anyways. I think you are in the right ballpark with your asking price and mileage on it. Looks like a nice bike that was taken care of!

Good luck with the sale. Be patient and someone will buy it.

:waving:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

KBB in my area says 11,500 with 40k for mileage, so you should be right in ball park i would think on your price..

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks guys. I will not allow someone to low ball for my bike. I will work with someone on the price, but I am not giving it away. I would be doing the Bike and every other Wing rider a dis-service.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

KBB says right on it it is only a guide... too many take it as gospel... It is worth what someone will pay...It looks great I think you will get what your asking .. as stated be patient.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

I think you have a nice bike, checked kbb in my are and offers 8450 with 35000 on the milage. Don't know what that will do to the price. I bought my 99 harley when it was 6 year old with 6k on it for 9 grand. It all depends on what the buyer and seller want at the moment! Good luck

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Nope thats a good buy, stick to your guns...

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks guys. I am. The good thing is I'm in no real hurry to sell it. I have a figure in my head for the amount that I want and I will not compromise that.

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

You think that was a low ball offer...just wait till Digger comes by with his $11.30 offer:badgrin:...I really don't think orange:D is his color though....I think it would look great under me:action:, but, not in the cards for me yet!:?

DD:action:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.