Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 2004 with only 26,000. Basic model with no extras, asking $10.000. All recall work was done, anything else with this year I should know about?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
As long as the frame recall was done I can't think of any gotchas on that bike. It would be a fair price around here especially with the low mileage. If it looks good and rides good I'd say you've found a nice bike at a fair price.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
As long as the frame recall was done I can't think of any gotchas on that bike. It would be a fair price around here especially with the low mileage. If it looks good and rides good I'd say you've found a nice bike at a fair price.

Ditto on what he said above. Sounds like you found a good deal.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
There was also a recall on the ECU,(fans not coming on speeds under 20 mph) and one on the rear brake valve ,make sure they were done , but a good price .Also check that the anti dive valve on the front forks is working freely and not sticking ( solid forks) ,

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am the proud new owner of the 2004 Goldwing. The bike was super clean, one 1 inch long scratch is all I could find. The brake recall was done and the bike was produced after the frame issue was discovered. I think I got a really good bike for $10.000. Now I have a 1996 Aspy to sell

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Bought a 2001 a couple of years ago for that price.. Sounds like you got a good deal ... Your going to love the bike! Congrats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.