Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The '05 1800 Wing will be unveiled at The Honda Dealer Showin Nashville, Tennessee, on Wed. 8th Sept '04 at around 7pm U.S.time, thats around 1am 9th Sept '04 Irish time. :cool:

:dude: :) :D :dude:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

yellowwing wrote:
Have to keep my eyes peeled for that. If there are big changes then my "old" 02 may get traded!
The only changes will be Trunk lid spoiler :Dand brake rotor covers. :p

:dude: :shock: :cool: :dude:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Is that an informed comment Redwing, or just a guess? ;)
You have only 6 more days to wait to find out. :)Im not authorised to give out official Honda Info before that time, :Dso just put this down to a good guess. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

redwing wrote.....The only changes will be Trunk lid spoiler :Dand brake rotor covers. :p

whats the bets they will launch an SE model in2006..so now try putting an informed guess on that one...:cool::cool::cool:Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

wexman wrote:

whats the bets they will launch an SE model in2006..so now try putting an informed guess on that one...:cool::cool::cool:Ciaran
Lets take one year at a time wexman. :)I know life moves very quickly in your neck of the woods, :Dbut just wait for 2005 to come first. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If you hold on for 2006 to buy ..you wont have to buy as many shiny bits :):)....by the way did you ever find those keys?:pCiaran

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

wexman wrote:
If you hold on for 2006 to buy ..you wont have to buy as many shiny bits :):)....by the way did you ever find those keys?:pCiaran
Iwon't have to hold on untill 2006 to buy, :Dthis Lady will do me for my days,:) and she is fully dressed. :pWhen you get to my stage of life 79yrs plus the winging days are almost over. :? Now where did I put those god dam keys again. ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( _ + :shock: :( ;)

:dude: :dude:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
redwing wrote.....The only changes will be Trunk lid spoiler :Dand brake rotor covers. :p

did it ever come true wexy........snigger.......:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.