Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

On the showroom floor, dealer is selling ATVs but his motorcycle sales have fallen from 600 per annum to 60. He says he ordered it for speculation, but when I dropped by today, I was the first person to seriously look at it in the two months it has been there.

I keep telling myself I really do not need to go in debt, my Aspy is paid for. It was a pretty grey.....................
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
On the showroom floor, dealer is selling ATVs but his motorcycle sales have fallen from 600 per annum to 60. He says he ordered it for speculation, but when I dropped by today, I was the first person to seriously look at it in the two months it has been there.

I keep telling myself I really do not need to go in debt, my Aspy is paid for. It was a pretty grey.....................
:cooldevil:psst... go ahead, do it...

:cooldevil:You really want to...

:cooldevil:He'll never know...

:cooldevil:Maybe the world will end next month...

:cooldevil:Greygoes with most anything...

:cooldevil:The neighbors will eat their hearts out...

:cooldevil:Just do it,he's notlooking...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

Will he throw in a free welding kit with it ?:D:D:Dcheers Ciaran
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

2005 Ciaran, I thought Honda had the frame problemssorted at the factory?



Exavid, Get thee behind me!!!



I would have to add a CB.... And it simply is not as pretty as the Juke Box............



It is a good price though, isn't it?............................



Grey is a nice colour.................................................



Hmmmmm...........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

"She will never know"?????????????????????



She is the one who wants a new one!!! (And a new car, and a new truckand a new house and new furniture) I am the one who hates being in debt!!



(But I told her I enjoy "Classics" and "Antiques"...............You all knew an 89 Honda Accord was a sought after "Classic" did you not?...Lol!!! Soon it will be a irreplaceable "Antique")
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
"She will never know"?????????????????????
She is the one who wants a new one!!! (And a new car, and a new truckand a new house and new furniture) I am the one who hates being in debt!!
(But I told her I enjoy "Classics" and "Antiques"...............You all knew an 89 Honda Accord was a sought after "Classic" did you not?...Lol!!! Soon it will be a irreplaceable "Antique")
Wow, in my family I'm the spendthrift, my wife would still have the first buck she ever earned if I hadn't spent it. I have edited my previous post on this subject.

:whip:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
I keep telling myself I really do not need to go in debt, my Aspy is paid for. It was a pretty grey.....................
Hey Brojees, :waving:

Go for it.:clapper: That :18grey:is there for you.:weightlifter:

You will never regret a min of it. :jumper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I like my 87....She is a fine lady....And she is paid for.......and she has a lot of miles left in her.....And I really do not need a new wing........





And who is He who will never know?
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
I like my 87....She is a fine lady....And she is paid for.......and she has a lot of miles left in her.....And I really do not need a new wing........
And who is He who will never know?
You if the wife buys it sub rosa!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

LOLOL I know she does not know where I found it!!

I did not even realize that dealer was there. RIding back from a trip and stopped to warm up my hands and htere was the sealer.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top