Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not the best quality pictures but tyo can just about see the wider fairing lower panels (bigger radiators perhaps) in this picture that has been doing the rounds for a few days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Doesn't look too far removed from the current model. Fairing is a bit fatter, maybe to make room for turning the radiators more side-on to the incoming air. Or bigger radiators as well.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

I'm almost ready to jump from a 1500 to an 1800. Now theres a change afoot I might wait. Mind you if the 05 wing doesn't look too much different to the 04 (as the pictures suggest) then I migt just get one before summer ends and we are back to rain season again.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Its working for me. You need to be logged in to see pictures here, cookies should be enabled and I suspect ir works best in Explorer. As you can see in the main message the picture has been viewed 76 times so far.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

86 views now Ted. Looks like a hot topic. Works fine for most people by the look of it.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

When you went to view the picture, the URL had not completed it's download yet.. Sometimes, there is a lag in data bit retrieveal where your browser maydisplay the word "done" at the bottom, but there are "bits" that have not made it to your URL, therefore no picture. All data transmitted thru either a network connection, or the internet via your ISP, must receive AND transmit at the same time. When both are equal, the data stream is complete. Hope that helps... Renegade

All Gave Some,, Some Gave All

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

Probably overworked. 140 views in a coupleof hours, must be a lot of 1800 owners around at the moment.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

It's hard to say from the picture if the fairing is wider. If it is really wider then its only by a small amount and we would need close up images to see it.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Hard to say if its any different even in the MCN writeup. I suppose any improvement is good news.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

lewis/ec wrote:
I tried to blow up the side a bit....
Lewis, I put a 150kb scan of the article from my MCN on PBase but can't get the image to show here (I don't think PBase is allowing me to direct link to the image). I also have a larger 800kb scan. Would you be willing to display one of them for us like you did the cropped oneif I mail it to you?

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Lewis, Thanks. I just mailed a scan off to you about two minutes ago.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

If this is supposed to be taken in Death Valley! How come there is trees and grass in the background? Very strange. Peter C. Budd.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

lewis/ec wrote:
Here are the higher res photos:

There are three strange looking objects on this wing. :?(1) CB Aerial, :X(2) the interior of theexhaust tips look different. :( (3) The number of switches on the right fairing face. :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.