Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I ve been looking at a 2005 wing.I was wondering which color or colors are the most popular in the U.K.and the U.S.It seems according to the local dealers here black cherry is the most popular then silver .Tanx for yur replies.P.S."yeah redwing...we know red is the fastest color" :coollep:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16 Posts
imported post

Pssst...I'll let ya in on a secret if ya promise not to tell....

Candy Black Cherry is Definately the best color. Not only that, it's the FASTEST color as well. The only reason the folks driving the OTHER colors believe their color is the fastest, is because those of us in Candy Black Cherry Bikes ACTIVELY don't push the envelope in order to avoid embarrassing them. It's kinda like letting the kid with the ball play or score a basket...coz if you don't, they might just take their ball and go home. Hope that clears up a long standing MIS-Understanding that's been around for some time now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

The only reason candy black cherry is the favourite ,is because the did not have the candy red in 2005 ...Make no mistake RED is the best colour in all the wings ,,evenif you prefere silver or yellow or black ,,when a red wing comes up for sale it sells almost straight away ,wheras the other colours take a lot longer to sell ,,,,cheers Ciaran:waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
437 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
The only reason candy black cherry is the favourite ,is because the did not have the candy red in 2005 ...Make no mistake RED is the best colour in all the wings ,,evenif you prefere silver or yellow or black ,,when a red wing comes up for sale it sells almost straight away ,wheras the other colours take a lot longer to sell ,,,,cheers Ciaran:waving:
I wanted a black, 2000 model and snapped up a '98 one because the red was sooo much better!:cool:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

N9FRP wrote:
Candy Black Cherry is the FASTEST color. Hope that clears up a long standing MIS-Understanding that's been around for some time now.
Hey N9FRP :waving: Your not around this forum long enough to clear up any misunderstanding about colours.:whip: I am the member who stated on this forum first that Red is the fastest colour :clapper:and only after long and detailed discussions with the wingnut :jumper:who has been the owner of Red wings :18red::15red::11red:for a long time. :weightlifter:We came to the conclusion that no other colour could match Red. :skipping:

:walker::18red::walker:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

trapper48 wrote:
I ve been looking at a 2005 wing.I was wondering which color or colors are the most popular in the U.K.and the U.S. .P.S."yeah redwing...we know red is the fastest color" :coollep:
Hey trapper48 :waving:You just answered your own question. :clapper:RED :18red:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
N9FRP wrote:
Candy Black Cherry is the FASTEST color. Hope that clears up a long standing MIS-Understanding that's been around for some time now.
Hey N9FRP :waving: Your not around this forum long enough to clear up any misunderstanding about colours.:whip: I am the member who stated on this forum first that Red is the fastest colour :clapper:and only after long and detailed discussions with the wingnut :jumper:who has been the owner of Red wings :18red::15red::11red:for a long time. :weightlifter:We came to the conclusion that no other colour could match Red. :skipping:

:walker::18red::walker:
Hey Redwing:waving:Are you ok? You did not mention to Trapper48 or N9FRP that they need to put their location in their profile.:whip:..they need to say where they are before they give advice.:baffled:....Right?

dean_3326 :12red:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Redwing:waving:Are you ok? You did not mention to Trapper48 or N9FRP that they need to put their location in their profile.:whip:..they need to say where they are before they give advice.:baffled:....Right?
Yeah thats right dean_3326 :clapper: I forgot to mention the LOCATION part. :clapper:So come on you two update your profiles :whip:and complete the LOCATION section and tell us where you live before you start telling us what colour :stumped:is the fastest. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16 Posts
imported post

I thought CHICAGO-land was quite explicit.lol. I think it's more specific than just "Texas" or West coast of Ireland.But, if you want to read it on the left side, instead of beneath my post, I'll accomodate you guys. lol:shock::cheeky1:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey N9FRP :waving: Thank you. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
imported post

While RED does have it's fans, and GREEN is seen fleetingly, BLUE is quite nice, GRAY is eyecatching..........BUT when all is said and done



BLACK rules!!!!!!
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
While RED does have it's fans, and GREEN is seen fleetingly, BLUE is quite nice, GRAY is eyecatching..........BUT when all is said and done



BLACK rules!!!!!!
Hey Brojees :waving: You must be joking. :grinner: :grinner: :grinner:Keep taking the tablets. :crying:

:stumped: :18red: :stumped:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,923 Posts
imported post

Nothing is harder to keep shined nor looks better when it is shined than deep ebony black. Black wings are even slower to give everyone a good chance to drink of their beauty as they roll by.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Nothing is harder to keep shined nor looks better when it is shined than deep ebony black. Black wings are even slower to give everyone a good chance to drink of their beauty as they roll by.
I hate to admit it, but I once thought the most beautiful motorcycles were black and chrome. Then I thought it was green with gold trim. Now though it grieves me,I must reluctantly agree with the Wexman and REDWING, red sure looks good.

Of course it may have something to do with the color of the bike I have at the time!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

N9FRP wrote:
I thought CHICAGO-land was quite explicit.lol. I think it's more specific than just "Texas" or West coast of Ireland.But, if you want to read it on the left side, instead of beneath my post, I'll accomodate you guys. lol:shock::cheeky1:
Hey Jerry:waving:, Welcome and Thanks for accomodating us old geezers, it is nice of you. I am sure you will be rewarded back many times over with the excellent advice on this forum. It is just a little pet peeve of Redwings to get everyone to put in their location...You will enjoy the fun we all have here...

dean_3326 :12red:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Jerry:waving:, Welcome and Thanks. It is just a little pet peeve of Redwings to get everyone to put in their location...You will enjoy the fun we all have here...
Hey dean_3326 :waving:I have to get these guys into line and organise some kind of discipline on this forum or we will never know where anyone is from. :whip:

:whip: :18red: :whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Hey Jerry:waving:, Welcome and Thanks for accomodating us old geezers, it is nice of you. I am sure you will be rewarded back many times over with the excellent advice on this forum. It is just a little pet peeve of Redwings to get everyone to put in their location...You will enjoy the fun we all have here...

========================================

I'm already enjoying the company here. Fine, Fun group ya got going on ! Lots of help, and with this new bike, I need some too !!! BUT, I'll still have to assert to Redwing that CBC is Fastest ! lol !

Keep me honest ok guys > ? :gunhead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Tanx everyone for the input.I bought an 05 candy black cherry saturdayand pick it up prolly tuesday.I hope one day to graduate to a honda 50...."the ultimate island tourer"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16 Posts
imported post

Yep, you bought the best and FASTEST color too I see !
Many miles of happiness awaits you !


Congratulations !!!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top