Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used 06 Aspen Classic m/cycle camper in July of this year...liked it so much I bought a new Aspen Classic so now I have a used one for sale...located in Batesville Arkansas...very good condition...I did tear a seam and took it to the upholstery shop and they patched it for me...(see picture)...swivel hitch...chrome bumper with lights...bed caddy...cooler rack with cooler...camper trailer is white with white vinyl cover...$2200 or best offer...if interested please send me a PM...thanks

Attachments

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
****,really got my wheels turnin now!!! Showed this to the wife and asked her if i should go get it.This IS what we are planing to do for next year,but the timing is off a little,"kinda","maybe". I SHOULD sell some of my stuff FIRST like planned.My Coachman camping trailer,Brute Force four wheeler,84 Aspy,Racecar back-up engine and all,BUT you got me thinkin.I'm also looking for a 1500SE.I have no doubt you will have trouble selling that one.I will keep it in my head,you never know.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Unfortunately I am in the same boat as "Buckfarrack." The timing for buying this right now is not good. My daughter lives in Lonoke, AR and we will be visiting her again in May next year. If you don't sell now and put it back up in the spring, I may be able to assist you in getting rid of it.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You Illinois boys don't have to worry...Arkansas is not that far away...its possible I might even deliever to ya...we can work something out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.