Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm new to the forum and have been watching it intently for 2 weeks. I have finally gotten the OK to trade up from my VTX1800 Retro to a new Goldwing. I've got to pick a color and none of them look "fast" to me. What is the opinion out there about the best color in 2006?

I look forward to being a Wing rider soon!

Andy

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

msupt wrote:
I'm new to the forum and have been watching it intently for 2 weeks. I have finally gotten the OK to trade up from my VTX1800 Retro to a new Goldwing. I've got to pick a color and none of them look "fast" to me. What is the opinion out there about the best color in 2006?

I look forward to being a Wing rider soon!

Andy
Welcome to the forum Andy and lucky you to be getting a new wing:clapper::clapper:

If the new ones are like the present model, I think the black looks best, just because the grey/ chrome goes best with the black.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

BLACK!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Hey I think any colour looks great on a new wing.

You will get as many answers as posts, personally I'm looking forward to seeing a gold goldwing

Andrew

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Forget the '06 and go for a new '05

YELLOW

After all, it is the "nicest" color and it is just as fast as that "other color".

[blur]Actually I think the yellow is faster than the red!!!!![/blur]

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Forget the '06 and go for a new '05

YELLOW

After all, it is the "nicest" color and it is just as fast as that "other color".

Actually I think the yellow is faster than the red!!!!!
Could be, next time I ride a BLACK I'll be sure to LOOK BACK and see which is leading, red or yellow.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I am enjoying the forum. It is both entertaining :Dand informational :shock:!

The color selection for 2006 is limited. I am leaning toward Titanium or Gold. I like the 2005 blueandyellow (but there are already several yellow ones around here). I wish I could see the gold one before I got ready to place my order.

By the way, the pilon has suggested an air bag (or was that, the air bag suggested a pilon? :gunhead:). Then again, I may not live long enough to take the first ride.

Thanks again. I can tell that you are a great and funny bunch!

Andy

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

msupt wrote:
I am enjoying the forum. It is both entertaining :Dand informational :shock:!

The color selection for 2006 is limited. I am leaning toward Titanium or Gold. I like the 2005 blueandyellow (but there are already several yellow ones around here). I wish I could see the gold one before I got ready to place my order.

By the way, the pilon has suggested an air bag (or was that, the air bag suggested a pilon? :gunhead:). Then again, I may not live long enough to take the first ride.

Thanks again. I can tell that you are a great and funny bunch!

Andy
How amazing,!! my girlfriend, Helen the Viking, used exactly the same words to describe me yesterday.... "Oh GREAT! You are on that bloody site again with thoseFUNNY blokes, if you don't get some work done, I am gonna clump you with aBUNCH of fives!!":jumper:

Titanium sounds a :cooler:color/ colour.:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Pete

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

well how about this ..I have at the moment ..a yellow 2001,a red 2002,a silver 2003 and a candy red 2003 ...so if you want to know what colour is best ...They all are ..And I have driven them all and one colour is not faster than the other ,,but my 2003 candy red does have a stripe along the side and I think this makes it go faster ..so there :tongue::tongue:..Ciaran

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I have at the moment ..a yellow 2001, a red 2002, :18red:a silver 2003 and a candy red 2003 . And I have driven them all and one colour is not faster than the other.
Hey wexman :waving: Thats all sales talk. :headbanger: It's a know fact that the Caynon Pearl Red (Illusion Red) which was built in 2002 is the fastest colour. :clapper:All the Reds that came after that are only replacements, but are still faster than any of the other colours. :weightlifter:Thats what my neighbour says and im not going to disagree with him. :clapper:

:walker::18red::18red::18red::18red::18red::walker:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

msupt wrote:
Hey msupt :waving:[shadow=green]Welcome to the best Goldwing Forum on the net.[/shadow] :clapper:

The best and fastest Colour for 2006 is Blood Stone Red Metallic, :jumper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
imported post

I don't know about fastest, but best is SILVER. Why else would HONDA use it as their primary advertising color in every ad?

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

goldwingsilver2005 wrote:
best is SILVER. Why else would HONDA use it as their primary advertising color in every ad?
Thats only in Texas. :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.