Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

Honda have some neck, holding wingers responsible for their **** up.They should spend their moneyon better welding gear.

:18gold:

MJ

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Are you using some kind of irish slang because I have no Idea what your talking about.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

That's funny...

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey 02 Gold :stumped: Now explain your statement to bwssr. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

Hey guys, did you notice the date on the article?

:goofygrin:

-j

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

02 Gold wrote:
Honda have some neck, holding wingers responsible for their **** up.They should spend their moneyon better welding gear.

MJ
He said,

"Honda has some nerve, holding wingers responsible for their screw up. They should spend their money on better welding gear."

You need to have feet on both sides of the water to avoid appearing thicker than two short planks as a banjaxed bog culchie.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

gwjoe wrote:
Hey guys, did you notice the date on the article?

:goofygrin:

-j
Yes I did, and it makes you wonder if he knew back in 2003 about a new frame material coming in 2006,why no one else mentioned the coming change.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

By the date I didn't mean 1993, I meant April 1...this article was written as an April Fools Joke...:D;):goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
02 Gold wrote:
He said,

"Honda has some nerve, holding wingers responsible for their screw up. They should spend their money on better welding gear."

You need to have feet on both sides of the water to avoid appearing thicker than two short planks as a banjaxed bog culchie.

Three cheers for Brojees :clapper:

Hip! Hip! Hurragh! :clapper:Hip! Hip! Hurrah! :clapper:Hip! Hip! Hurragh! :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Over here your **** is a male sexual organ. So I can see the screw up ties in. I'm chilly with that mofo.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Did you read the second part to the article?:cheeky1:That's some funny stuff.

I'm a svelte 280lbs myself.:grinner:

Hobie

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
02 Gold wrote:

MJ
He said,

Wow you must have some serious long legs. And I guess that's your moon I see evey night.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

my wife, while riding wings for years have never looked the part... combined weight less than 300# by a long shot.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.