Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Is the picture real?

• I'm convinced, it's real.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not buying this picture, it's fake.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

The pic just doesn't look right to me, But hey I've been wrong before, and will be again, neat looking bike, but not real

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

It just goes to show, most people say publicly that they think it's fake, but the poll itself showed over a 2-1 majority think it's real. :?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
imported post

Yeah and the members who voted in favour :stumped: of it been real are afraid to identify themselves. :whip:

:crying::18red::crying:

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

This time the Cop has to agree with the Fireman. Honda could teach the CIA how to keep a secret. This looks like a photo wishlist for everyone of us. If only it were true. There'd be a lot of used Goldwings for sale.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
imported post

Rich Steinel wrote:
If only it were true. There'd be a lot of used Goldwings for sale.
Hey Rich Steinel :waving:If only, but it's not. :clapper:Now i want to see all these members who said it was real to identify themselves. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
imported post

My vote is the bike is real and the background was superimposed later. The bike looks great we can only hope it's for real!!!!!!! WyoWinger

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
imported post

At this stage there are only 11 members who have posted :stumped:eek:n the forum and identified themselves :weightlifter:that this will be he spec of the '06 :18red:even though 69 members voted in favour on the poll. :whip:

The 11 members are as follows =

(1) Skooter, (2) acr12nwk, (3) tjshelton, (4) WyoWinger, (5) weewillywing,

(6) werner1800, (7) 18eugene, (8) Heffo, (9) GWNorman, (10) Budegan.

(11) jiggs.

Who are the other 58 members? :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I vote fake, good fake, but fake none the less.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

:clapper: Well if its not real then some one went to a lot of work to be an expert on I Fooled You...... I think its real enough. why would you not want all of the latest in technology. :action: shucks let us all talk about it more.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

I'll say fake and that has to be the UGLIEST fearing i have ever seen!!

Pat

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

:clapper: Ok with me, I like new things and it looks as though this one has it, yup its real, next year jet assist,
laser road radar, auto pilot with sensacruise,yup its real.
is it really possible to fake such a treasure? No way, its real.Jiggs, (Paul)

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
At this stage there are only 10 members who have posted :stumped:eek:n the forum and identified themselves :weightlifter:that this will be he spec of the '06 :18red:even though 69 members voted in favour on the poll. :whip:

The 10 members are as follows =

(1) Skooter, (2) acr12nwk, (3) tjshelton, (4) WyoWinger, (5) weewillywing,

(6) werner1800, (7) 18eugene, (8) Heffo, (9) GWNorman, (10) Budegan.

Who are the other 59 members? :whip:
That's fairly obvious Redwing, they are all afraid of being ridiculed. It's much easier to vote anonymously, click and run you might say than stick their necks out and voice an opinion as well, and risk being put down by some of the more vocal graphics experts.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
imported post

03Silver wrote:
That's fairly obvious Redwing, they are all afraid of being ridiculed. It's much easier to vote anonymously, click and run you might say than stick their necks out and voice an opinion as well, and risk being put down by some of the more vocal graphics experts.
Hey 03Silver :waving:Are you for or against.? :stumped:Do you agree or disagree.? :stumped:Is it true or false.? :stumped: I am going to propose the holding ofa court of inquiry after Honda announce the new :18red:for '06, to decide who are the experts on this forum onGoldwings. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Its a fake photo...look at the windshield...the right hand side is more obvious...which means the front is further away from the camera than the rear or the pic was taken to right of center. Now look at the antennae... the right one is further forward than the left...which means the the back is further away from the camera or the pic was taken to the left of center...the only other option is....the bike bike bends in the middle where the seat hits the tank. Either way it makes no odds to me...couldnt afford one in a month of sundays.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
imported post

We are still waiting for the other 58 members to identify themselves, :stumped:who voted that this would be the spec of the:18red: for '06. :whip: We have identified 11 members so farout of 69. :crying:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
imported post

Armitage Shanks wrote:
Its a fake photo...Either way it makes no odds to me...couldnt afford one in a month of sundays.
Hey Armitage Shanks :waving:You must be a millionaire with the bathroomaccessories that youi have sold over the years. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.