Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is coming looking to have a aerosol can of paint made to paint a couple of helmets I have found my paint Code NHA27M. but the place I am using does not have this code in there system so looking for a automotive Code that represents the same paint or if you may have another idea for trying to get the color their prices are reasonable and it is local . Thanks for help

·
Administrator
27,938 Posts
Apparently that color is specific to Honda motorcycles. There is a Honda auto color that is very similar, even the name is the same. On 07 pilots and Ridgelines.

NH-689M

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
Does your paint store have a co;or match scanner, I've had good luck going that route.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
We have a ShermanWilliams and they are pretty good a color matching. Make sure you tell them what you are painting. No spray cans just quarts etc . So you'll have to spray yourself. could be more of a hassle than what its worth.
Probably Dave answer is the best.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the place I'm using is Sherwin Williams problem is I am NOT picking my bike up for another 2 weeks and was trying to get my helmet done by then so they would have plenty of time to dry so I do not have anything for them to match the color but I did check with color right and their prices are basically the same. I did find a place that say my color a this color is the same (AJ1063)will see if this is a automotive paint

·
Administrator
27,938 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.