Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A friend of mine has a 2007 Wing and had the bottom belly pan come loose at 70 mph in a hard rain. Did a bunch of damage banging around before he realized it and was able to stop and secure it. He's now discovered that the hose that goes from the shock to the actuator has a puncture in it. The local dealer is telling him that the whole assembly has to be replaced. Honda Direct Line wants $762 for the whole assembly. Its part #52400-MCA-A62 (#2) in the photo. And its only the hose that really needs replacing.

We're wondering if its true that the whole thing has to be replaced or can just the hose be replaced? How about some aftermarket solutions? Any help out there?

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts
imported post

A braided stainless line is available, I don't know where to find it but I am sure someone will come along with the answer. The complete shock assembly can usually be found on ebay from trike builds pretty reasonably.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

If you look around there should be a business that repairs hydraulic lines. We have one about 25 miles from the house.:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
imported post

Is just a flexible brake line with banjo bolts at each end. A small auto parts place (not the national chains) should be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.