Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a diagram of the 2008 Goldwing fuse box. The ACC terminals ( circled in red) I assume are available to connect accessories to such as phone chargers, etc. Is this live all the time or is it tied to the ignition? What size fuse can I use with it? I appreciate your help. The electrical stuff can be too much for me at times.

·
Administrator
26,195 Posts
It is live in ON or ACC. A 5 amp fuse is recommended.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve got it all done. The Ciro cybercharger phone holder is wired to the ignition and charges my phone wirelessly. The Ciro drink holder is mounted on the right side.
cybercharger 1.jpg
cybercharger 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
There is not enough stuff on your bike, you need to add until none of the dash area can be seen and the bike weighs at least 500 pounds more. Keep adding!😉

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is not enough stuff on your bike, you need to add until none of the dash area can be seen and the bike weighs at least 500 pounds more. Keep adding!😉
He who died with the most toys wins. Besides I only put things on the bike that simplify things and make it more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Sorry I'm old school, but I don't want to be interrupted by a phone call while I'm riding. That is why I ride, to get away from it all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts