Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1077 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok folks here is the info you have all been waiting for ..This Meet n Greet 2009 is for anybody who can make it to Scotland from any part of the world .....

It will be a very informal and casual weekend and we would ask you to make your own bookings and travel arrangements with your fellow wingrs from your area ,Looking forward to meeting you all in Scotland in May ..

Dates .. Friday the 1st of May until Monday the 4th May (bank holiday weekend)

Venue .. http://www.faskally.com/

They have a camping area and they also rent mobile homes and lodges for the non campers ..

Runs etc will be organised on the day .

The Irish bunch will be leaving on Friday Morning from DUBLIN PORT to Holyhead with Irish ferries FAST FERRY at 08.45 and returning Holyhead to Dublin Port fast ferry on the 4th May at 17.15 .

Some of the lads are making the crossing from Larne to Stranraer on Friday around 1 o clock in the afternoon .

YOU NEED TO BOOK EARLY ... See you all in The tummell Valley in Scotland ..Ciaran

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

We will be booking this evening when Lady Tanygaer has made her mind up which accomadation she requires....

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

Just booked for the tent hope to make a few new friends when we see you all???:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

Will be booking in the next few days Wexy and:) looking forward to meeting all who travel cheers dude.From the TRAFFICWARDEN.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

Great news, hope Wexy is not going by push bike though, might take a while

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
Great news, hope Wexy is not going by push bike though, might take a while
Thats an electric bike and it goes like the clappers ,we are using it to get around town in a hurry ,it is super and costs around a euro a month to run and no noise :)

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

Just did the online booking for a tent for me and the missus. Just hope to get the time off now..

See you all there guys.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

I have made my booking for a two bedroom Chalet, Unfortunatly this year it will only be myself and Miss Tanygaer in attendance .

Spooky Tan Y Gaer starts his final school exams immediatly after this event and he felt he would rather have the time for last minute cramming. That leaves Lady Tanygaer and Baby tanygaer at ome with him.

There is some dodgy dealing going on between Miss Tanygaer and wexy...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
I have made my booking for a two bedroom Chalet, Unfortunatly this year it will only be myself and Miss Tanygaer in attendance .

Spooky Tan Y Gaer starts his final school exams immediatly after this event and he felt he would rather have the time for last minute cramming. That leaves Lady Tanygaer and Baby tanygaer at ome with him.

There is some dodgy dealing going on between Miss Tanygaer and wexy...
:D:D:D:D..Hey David ,when are you going to realise that Miss Tanygaer is THE BOSS and you have to obey her at all times :cheeky1:,

What do ya mean you have booked a chalet?? come on ya girl ,camp like the rest of us .I hope you are bringing my little girlfriend with you ,a meet n greet would not be the same without baby tanygaer :(
PS ..so far we have 8 bikes travelling from Ireland ..:jumper:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
What do ya mean you have booked a chalet?? come on ya girl ,camp like the rest of us .I hope you are bringing my little girlfriend with you ,a meet n greet would not be the same without baby tanygaer :(
I am afraid that Baby won't be there this year, she will however be with us in Ireland in August at the Treffen, presuming its in Gorey.

I am told Miss Tanygaer is riding up with you, on her bike... you're just driving it for her...:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Just Noticed Christine the start of this meet n greet will be your 3rd year anniversary on the forum.... You are buying the drinks.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Just Noticed Christine the start of this meet n greet will be your 3rd year anniversary on the forum.... You are buying the drinks.
if i can find Paul's wallet

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

i have sent a mail to them asking a question and am waiting for an answer but think i will just go and book it and sort it out later with them.

Wexy we too have an electric bike like that, its a giant lafree, its maggies but they are great as you say for nipping about, not sure how long it would take you to get to bonny scotland though, plenty of batteries with you as well

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

Just got confirmation of our booking so we are sorted, going up early on the 28th april and making a week of it. See you all there

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
imported post

I have just booked a chalet and are waiting for the confirmation. This year I will have new tires on so it shouldn´t be any problems there. And I will stay in cue on the outings :p:cooldevil:. If everything works out I will be bring 1 or 2 friends with me from Sweden for the sake of bringing more internationality to this event. One of them has tried to get to Scotland for years but everytime he has been on GO he has ended up with an incapacitating injury stopping the trip. If worst come to worst I will drag him on a stretcher behind the bike. See you all at Fraskally.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Well, I'm with Pete and Helen. Whatever they decide to do, tent or chalet, no matter to me.:)

I need to talk to Pete anyway. I'm getting fuzzy reception from some of the spy cameras he installed in Tanygaer's house this weekend.:cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 1077 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.