Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Question for you guys across the pond - are there any new 2010 GL800's left in dealers in the states?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

Three at my local dealership. If memory serves, one yellow, one black, one gray. Are you looking or just curious?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,135 Posts
imported post

There are 10 at my local dealership, just 35 miles away.

Look up Honda Powersports, Bartlesville, OK

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for the info guys - seriously considering sourcing and getting it trike to export to UK

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Theres lots in Australia I just bought one black metallic 2010 $35.000 ride-away my local dealer has 3 in crates a black & red on the shop floor Cherrs Geoff Yorkieroyal

;)

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Several here in North Idaho

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

Lots in Ontario, Canada as well even 09's still around but they are a lot more expensive than USA bikes thanks to ripoff Honda Canada.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Same in Australia you can get the 2010 GL1800 air bag for $ 35.990 drive away they say the reason there not $48.000 is because the USA can,t sell them we get our Wings from the USA

Cheers Geoff

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Thanks for ripping us all of and thanks to WingStuff for ripping us of in Australia they say if we dont charge so much for postage we dont make any profit my parcel from WingStuff was 2 pound in weight and it cost $100 Dollars what a joke if its free postage to the lower 48 Y cant it be 1/2 pries for us in Australia we are paying for the lower 48 well no more WingStuff I have spent just on $3.000 Dollars and I did need lots more for my GoldWing but you have done your self out of business with this Australian Geoff

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

You bet. Go to Ebay and search for GL1800 '10,I just bought one in Arkansas but prices are coming down as fast as the economy. Carbco in Oregon USA

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

carbco wrote:
You bet. Go to Ebay and search for GL1800 '10,I just bought one in Arkansas but prices are coming down as fast as the economy. Carbco in Oregon USA
Howdy carbo :waving: Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum :claps:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.