Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The location of NASSIR 4 will held in the great state of Washington in the Puget Sound area.

The host for NASSIR 4 will be Jluvs2dive.

The date will be around the same time frame as this years event but will be announced as soon as possible. (TBD)

More information will be provided in this thread once details are completed.

John is working on details and will post information as soon as he has concrete information.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bill!

Cyote61 and his Mrs., swampfoxcws& his Mrs, and D-Rod and Button Lady have set the bar high with the first three NASSIR's! I'm not sure I can live up to the level they have set, but I will do all I can to make this event an enjoyable and memorable time for all that can attend. :) Fortunately this area is full of beautiful scenery and an incredible diversity of things to do. I'm sure nobody will be bored. :) If you've never been to the Northwest, this will be a great time for a visit.

If any of you are willing and able to offer any assistance with any of the preparation or during the event, I would love to hear from you. UBarW is already hard at work on the design for the t-shirts & buttons and as always is doing a fantastic job. D-Rod and Button lady have already volunteered to make and donate the buttons for the event again! You guys rock! :bow:

John

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I can finally make it to one of these shindigs !!!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

Don't know if I can make that from PCB....but Puget Sound? Wow....smoked smelt, Dungeness, Cold Oly's, Pike Place Market, Anacortes, San Juan de Fuca....all wonderful places and food. Spent six months in Seattle at Commercial Diving School and for an Alabama redneck it was a wonderful six months. Here's an early wish for smooth planning, flawless execution, and many wonderful rides and memories. I only pray that I can swing the trip. Maybe....just maybe...hook up with my big brother John in Mesa and ride up with him.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
If any of you are willing and able to offer any assistance with any of the preparation or during the event, I would love to hear from you.

John, I would love to help out in any way I can. I was thrilled to hear that #4 will be right here in my own back yard! I'm still pretty new here but love reading about all the good times and great fun had by all at these events. I can't wait!

Let me know...

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Ok, John...I have to add to the work you have to do.
Please put me on your prayer list that I can get out there!
I had a BLAST at NASSIR 3, and I'd hate to miss another one, but it'll take a miracle for me to make it the 3062.68 miles out there.
Having learned from my solo trip to Hamburg...I want a navigator on board, that can read directions while in motion! I've grown to hate those "emergency stopping only" signs.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
imported post

I've gotcha covered Scooter. Like you, it'll be tough for many of us east coast guys to take the time to ride out there and back, so I'm gonna have my old man drag a trailer out there big enough to haul several bikes. We'll ride out, fly back, and pops will drag the bikes back for a reasonable fee!:action:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

I'm weighing my options. I'm going to twist my wife's arm until she agrees to come this time. Problem with that is...up to this point, she's not too comfortable on the highway, even around home.
So my options are bring a couple of rolls of duct tape to secure and quiet her:cheeky1::cheeky1::shock:, and ride on, install a hitch on my Grand Cherokee and trailer the bike there, or fly out, and either rent a bike (if possible), or go without one( not a very desirable option, having seen CJ's pics of that area...I wanna ride!) All of these options are expensive, the least so being the investment in duct tape! lol

Thanks Sean! Hopefully we can take a sweet ride together in the great Northwest!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

You gotta ride it Scooter,,,,,,,,, there's nothing like crossing those long lonely prairies :action:. And then when you go over the top of a 10-12,000 ft pass,,,,,,,, :coollep:

Life don't get no better.:cool:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Like the song says, Dave...I can only imagine! Hope I get to do it! I'm Sure I will eventually, but I wanna do it next year!
God willing...I will!:action:

wjw...thanks for the info!

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
Ok, John...I have to add to the work you have to do.
Please put me on your prayer list that I can get out there!
I had a BLAST at NASSIR 3, and I'd hate to miss another one, but it'll take a miracle for me to make it the 3062.68 miles out there.
I'll be praying for you friend. I know where you're coming from. It took a lot to make NASSIR1 work for me but it was well worth it. We did 6 days over and 6 days back so it was a lot of time in the saddle, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the finances to make it happen. A trip of memories. :)

John

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

OK, put me and Shadows 4 Ever on the list. I'll take 2 shirts XL, I'm in for any catered food and I'm staying at whatever hotel the Rhinos are gonna be at. See you there.:waving::dance::dance:

Oh, and just let me know the dates.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

I'm with Goldwings 4 Ever, I'm in, All though I will be coming by myself I want 2 T-Shirts "L". Let me know the dates and the hotel list when these are available. I will think about the Rhino's thing!!!!!!!

:smiler::smiler::smiler:

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

wgj46 wrote:
I will think about the Rhino's thing!!!!!!!

:smiler::smiler::smiler:
:surprised:

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Wow! You guys are all over this thing! I guess I best get to humpin' in this end. :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Why did I know that my statement I would catch your attention "Flyone" I'm on the road to Oshkosh tomorrow evening, see you there next week!!!

·
12,838 Posts
imported post

Button Lady wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:
I guess I best get to humpin' in this end. :cheesygrin:
Sounds like quite a party:cheeky1::cheeky1:
Now now!In these parts thatsimply means getting busy. :tuttut::cheesygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Xtracho wrote:
Don't know if I can make that from PCB....but Puget Sound? Wow....smoked smelt, Dungeness, Cold Oly's, Pike Place Market, Anacortes, San Juan de Fuca....all wonderful places and food.
Alas, real Oly is no more.:(The stuff is still made by a brewery in Irwindale, California which doesn't seem cricket to me. No more real Rainier beer either. Not only that but the yuppies and weirdos have taken over Seattle and Olympia. Luckily they can't screw up the beautiful terrain of the Pacific Northwest.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.