Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just joined and have got my first wing Saturday.I was wondering if anyone else has one.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

:smiler:trying to find out if I can put a 12v outlet on it some where. If I can were would it go. Didn't know if anyone has done this on the 2012's

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. A few members have the 2012. One of the moderators, Flyone and a few others are all in the 2012 club.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum 2wingingit! :waving:

I've got a 2012 and I put a 12V outlet in the left pocket. Works well. :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

2wingingit wrote:
I just joined and have got my first wing Saturday.I was wondering if anyone else has one.

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome 2wingingit[/align]

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Can You tell me how you did it. I want to install one. I can get the plug and play 12v outlet. Just not sure how to put it in.

Thanks for your reply

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks for the info. I got the 12v receptacle in the left box like it said in the pdf.

Thanks for your help. It made a quick job for me.

John

:action:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

i've got one. had it 2 weeks and satill under 300 miles. i put the socket in the left side fairing pocket. if youwant to ride to jax, fla, i'll put yours in for you :)

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hi 2wingingit....I see you live in Live Oak....So do I....I brought home a Red 2012 ABS model Goldwing in June and when to the Smokies for the summer...Just got back...Love the ride!!!Stay safe...Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.