Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. I recently replaced my 2008 gold wing with a 2013 that I bought used without a manual. I’m trying to change the opening ceremony I’ve looked at several posts and lots of instructions for multiple years but nothing on the 2013. I can get really close to where it says set the special about what to do next is beyond me and I’ve pushed about 57 different buttons and no luck yet. Can someone please give me a hint

·
Premium Member
273 Posts

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
The download is free and the 2015 just might be identical to the 2013.

Actually, the list goes back 10 years. Perhaps you did not scroll down far enough.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Attempting to upload the PDF file for the opening ceremony.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for additional information; everything goes well until I attempt to “setup” my ceremony. I never get the CHANGE option. Good I am stuck with Semper Fi from the Marine who owned the bike first. I am an Army vet so while we support each other I am so tired of the Marine greeting.

john

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Can't help you more than that. I was never too fond of the opening ceremony. I just turned mine off.

·
Premium Member
2012 GL1800
494 Posts
I just checked the Honda website using the link. It goes all the way back to the 2010.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
There have been several posts where folks were unable or had difficulty with this setup. Some owners had to repeat the sequence a dozen times before they got to the change screen while some never got there. I was one that tried several times and finally gave up.

BTW I don't think you would find an issue using a 2015 owner's manual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts