Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 914 of 914 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
WOOHOO That is GREAT NEWS so glad to hear Sheldon got his transplant finally...Tell him for us That he is in Our Prayers for a quick recovery and hope everything continues too go smooth...

·
Wild Rhino - Canadian
590 Posts
All the best wishes for Sheldon and his new heart
A reminder that we all should be donors, Just a minute at the Lic. Office, and to let your family know that you want to be a donor.
You could make the difference in the life of several people.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #903
Please keep Cobra57 in your thoughts and prayers, you might have misused it in my post as he had surgery on his left foot on Tuesday. He is on crutches and is very sore!

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
Please keep Cobra57 in your thoughts and prayers, you might have misused it in my post as he had surgery on his left foot on Tuesday. He is on crutches and is very sore!
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Galen and be back on the wing in no time!!

:praying::waving:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #905
Hide all the women and children! Flyone is heading back to Kansas tonight!

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #909
OK.....he's baaaack...what is this white crap on the ground???? What did you Rhinos do while I was gone?????

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #912
Nope! I get blamed for a lot of stuff but you can mess with Mother Nature!!!!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Not sure where my previous post went (I hit the wrong button). Lol. Sheldon continues to improve. May get to come home Friday. Thanks for your prayers for us, all the donor families. Those of you who are signed donors thank you. It is such an important thing to do. As they say, heaven doesn't need your organs but people on earth do. Hope to see you all soon. The nurse pics Rex, have been a big hit here at St. Lukes! Nurse Flyone has been voted the scariest(go figure).

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
Happy New Year to all my Rhino family!! Here's to a great 2014 with many safe miles and lots of great smiles!!

:):raspberry::waving::claps::band::banana::action::merrysanta::cheers::toast::battle::blowingup::alco::hallo:

901 - 914 of 914 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.